Facebook is a #1 social network website and I’m also a Facebook user. Facebook’s theme is very simple and adorable. So I decided to develop a simple Facebook-like WordPress theme for all WordPress bloggers and Facebook fans around the world.
Facebook-like is a free 3 column Facebook-style WordPress Theme. It looks very similar to Facebook.com from the front end and offers Admin options at the back end. With the theme options in the admin menu, you don't need to edit .php files manually to do basic theme adjustments.
You can download this theme by clicking the download button below. And if you have any feedback, bug reports, feature requests don't forget to comment below.
Main features of the theme:
- Simple and beautiful web typefaces in use.
- 3 columns of fixed width.
- Widget Ready.
- Fast loading structure
- Admin options page to adjust theme settings
- Twitter and RSS button pre-installed
- Well-commented CSS and theme PHP files for flexible customization.
- Multi-browser compatibility. Tested under modern w3c compliant browsers. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Free of cost
What can I adjust from Admin Theme Options?
- You can set your Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace usernames.
- You can upload any image as a header logo.
- Extract the facebook-like.zip file in a convenient location
- Upload the ‘facebook-like' folder to ‘/wp-content/themes/' directory in your web server.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Dashboard
- Select the ‘Themes' sub-menu from the ‘Appearance' menu
- Select the Facebook-like theme from the available list of themes to preview
- Activate the theme.
Where are Admin Theme Options?
- Sign in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Under the Appearance tab click on the “Facebook-like settings” menu.
Use our Facebook-like WordPress admin panel theme to transform your WordPress site completely.